Damn. Just my luck to find out about this after enrollment is closed.
But since I can’t join, I still wish I could have been there when he explained what he meant by “nonsense’ to seventeen Jewish women.
|Explaining what he saw as his attraction, Mr. Ratzon said: “I am perfect. I have all the attributes a woman wants.”
Police on Monday seized a book of rules written by Razon for his 17 ‘wives,’ hours after he was arrested .His code of conduct sets out fines to be levied for each infringement. Regulations include:
1. No women shall marry nor shall any woman attack another, either verbally or physically. Fine: NIS 2,000, to be paid into the family kitty.
2. No woman shall question another about her whereabouts. Fine: NIS 100
3. No conversation is permitted in rooms other than the living room. It is forbidden to talk nonsense. Fine: NIS 200
4. No woman shall sit idle when there are dishes to be washed, cleaning to be done, children to look after etc. Fine: NIS 2000
5. Any two women caught fighting will be punished equally. Fine: NIS 2,000
6. It is absolutely forbidden to question Ratzon on his whereabouts or intention. Fine: NIS 400
7. It is permissible to ask to accompany him; but refusal is to be accepted without appeal. Fine: NIS 300
8. No woman shall interrupt Ratzon or intervene in matters not concerning her. Fine: NIS 500
9. All orders are to be obeyed immediately. Fine: NIS 300
10. No woman shall work while a ‘man’ of over 12 years of age is in the house. Fine NIS 3,000
Police began investigating Ratzon in June 2009 after receiving a complaint about abuse from one of the women.
He is considered by his companions to be the savior (Goel in Hebrew) of the universe, and is attributed godly and supernatural abilities. Many of the women have his name and portrait tattooed on several parts of their bodies.